i've been tagged! once from buttons and ribbons and then again from under lock and key! i am supposed to tell you all some things that i love and then pass the tag along. make sure to check out their blogs as well!
the smell and warmth of a baby right after they have a bath
the other day i drove down to chattanooga to see my best friend karlie who i hadn't seen in way too long. we've known each other since the 2nd grade, and we've been inseparable since the 8th grade. we have a friendship that is unlike any other. we can tell each other absolutely anything, knowing it's safe with the other person. it's the kind of relationship where, even if we hadn't seen each other in months, when we finally get back together it's like we had never been apart.
and did i mention that she is the funniest person i have ever known?
yesterday i went to a little thrift store called southern thrift and found the missing piece for my room: a desk for $30! it's perfect and i love it. so i think i am finally done decorating my room! now onto the rest of the apartment...
vacation was so wonderful! we went to magic kingdom, universal studios, islands of adventure, epcot, hollywood studios, and then back to magic kingdom again! the heat was bearable and thanks to the "fast passes" we barely had to wait in any lines. my favorite rides were...
by the lovely reginasaurus to make a list of 6 things that make me happy!
which, as you all must know by now, i love doing.
here are the rules:
after you are tagged, you must list six little things that make you happy,
link back to the person who tagged you, and tag six more people!
so here it goes....
1. paletas. paletas are mexican popsicles made from fresh fruit, creams, and other wonderful combinations. i work at las paletas here in nashville and it is definitely the best job (and the best popsicle shop) ever. my favorite flavors? grapefruit, peach, rice, and avocado!
2. polaroids. i can't believe they stopped making the film. good thing i have a whole bunch in my fridge! i just love everything about them; how fast they develop, the way the colors look, the noise the camera makes as it shoots the picture out...
3. bennett. belly rubs, date nights, snuggle time, when he reads to me, the warmth of his hand on my face, heck, i could make a list of 6 thousand reasons why he makes me happy.
4. my comforter. if my apartment was burning down and i could only save 3 things, my comforter would be first.
5. white christmas lights. they make everything so much more cozy and romantic. i have them hanging all year round!
6. folding laundry. i love folding laundry right out of the dryer. the smell and the warmth are so comforting and therapeutic.
tag! you're it...
i couldn't pick 6, it made me feel bad, like i was choosing favorites