Thursday, December 17, 2009

red lips

i met up with the lovely stephanie for dinner last night
and we ate
and talked about our lives
and exchanged christmas gifts
and talked about our futures
and other exciting things
and here's the thing about stephanie
i absolutely love her
she has become one of my good friends really fast
and she is one of the most encouraging, honest people i know
AND she looks amazing in red lipstick
(see photo below)
so i went out and bought some tonight...

i wasn't so sure about it at first
but i think it's growing on me...

5 comments:

  1. CUTE! I have tried true red lipstick many times and it just looks terrible on me, although I can pull off a brick red or purply red. Anyway I think I like it...you never wear make up do you? It will be fun for when you want to feel dressy, and what a cute friend for helping you feel inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, i don't ever wear makeup which is why it's so weird for me to wear anything on my face! i'm thinking i'll whip it out on our next date and surprise bennett : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I love you and I LOVE your red lipstick! It's the perfect color for you and you have to wear it all the time. I love you so much and I'm so excited to hear from you... before we get back I hope! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks fantastic on you. really really lovely. you wear it well! bennett will probably melt when he sees it

    ReplyDelete