Tuesday, April 3, 2012

a few things:

- i want (need) to travel to the west. soon.
- i have a weakness for buying nightgowns. 
- i officially have no idea what i want to do with my life.
- mojitos are my new best friend.
- speaking of new best friend, i could use some friends out here in florida : /
- i miss the days of hunting easter eggs in a new easter dress and frilly easter socks.
- there is a home video of me sitting in the yard on easter eating handfuls of grass.
- no, the video was not from last year. i was one.
- i had forgotten how much i love open windows and hate air conditioning.
- only 2 more weeks (tops) until we know where we're going to be for the next 5 years.
- this picture of a few of my bridesmaids watching me see bennett for the first time on our wedding day makes me cry:




1 comment: