Thursday, July 2, 2009

i've been tagged!

by the lovely reginasaurus to make a list of 6 things that make me happy!
which, as you all must know by now, i love doing.
here are the rules:
after you are tagged, you must list six little things that make you happy,
link back to the person who tagged you, and tag six more people!
so here it goes....

1. paletas. paletas are mexican popsicles made from fresh fruit, creams, and other wonderful combinations. i work at las paletas here in nashville and it is definitely the best job (and the best popsicle shop) ever. my favorite flavors? grapefruit, peach, rice, and avocado!

2. polaroids. i can't believe they stopped making the film. good thing i have a whole bunch in my fridge! i just love everything about them; how fast they develop, the way the colors look, the noise the camera makes as it shoots the picture out...

3. bennett. belly rubs, date nights, snuggle time, when he reads to me, the warmth of his hand on my face, heck, i could make a list of 6 thousand reasons why he makes me happy.

4. my comforter. if my apartment was burning down and i could only save 3 things, my comforter would be first.

5. white christmas lights. they make everything so much more cozy and romantic. i have them hanging all year round!

6. folding laundry. i love folding laundry right out of the dryer. the smell and the warmth are so comforting and therapeutic.

tag! you're it...
i couldn't pick 6, it made me feel bad, like i was choosing favorites
so i tag ALL of you!
mmmmmm paletas : )

6 comments:

  1. THEY STOPPED MAKING THE FILM???? OH MY WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO??? Good thing I have backups as well. Your blog is lovely, I love the list I shall go make one of my own! Thanks for tagging me :)
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love christmas lights too, though they're not hanging here all year.
    But when it's time, and the trees and streets all full with lights, I just love the warm feeling, though the weather is freezin!
    Totally share the thought on the lights!

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  3. your list is PERFECT! i love #1 and #5 and i share those both immensely. i wish we had a las paletas here! i would definitely want to work there...do you get free paletas?

    ReplyDelete