Monday, April 25, 2011

bachelorette party: part I

we had a blast at my bachelorette party!
we started the night off with dinner at taco mamacita (my favorite restaurant)
and then went back to my friend's house to play a game
and i opened all of my lingerie
(which, might i just say, all my friends have extraordinary taste in bras and undies)
then we went downtown to a bar and danced
and came back to the house to have drinks and play more games!
it was a night i'll never forget and i owe all of my thanks to my bridesmaids
who planned the entire night for me.

here is part I of the photos:

yes, i danced. you can write it in the history books.
.......
me and meagan, one of my bridesmaids!
.......
steph and ellen!
.......
liz posing on a wall in the bar
.......
i love these girls! we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment