Saturday, April 30, 2011

why haven't i been blogging?

well,
in the next 21 days i have to:
write a unit plan for my final art education assignment
finish my final sculpture assignment and photo assignment
decide on music for the reception and finalize ceremony music
order flowers at the wholesale florist
finish ALL wedding decorations
find bridesmaids gifts
and bennett's gift
make favors
decide on desserts
pick up our marriage certificate
switch over to bennett's bank
sign up for a credit card
move out of my house
pack for the honeymoon
practice dancing
stop biting my fingernails
oh, and about a million other things.

but,
before i know it,
my wedding day will be here
and i will be the happiest girl in the whole world.

come on may 22nd!
hurry up and get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment