Wednesday, April 7, 2010

favorites

i thought this little list
inspired by the lovely ashley
would be fun to do
because i love favorites
and i love lists!

my favorite letter is L
my favorite number is 7
my favorite color is that golden-orangey color that the setting sun turns everything
my favorite flowers are dandelions
my favorite place is the beach
my favorite animals are hedgehogs
my favorite smell is bennett
my favorite season is early summer
my favorite food is seedless watermelon
my favorite show is dexter
my favorite candies are fruit mentos
my favorite movie is pride & prejudice
my favorite time is 11:11
my favorite band is iron & wine
my favorite drink is orangina
my favorite books are coloring books
my favorite word is snuggle
my favorite thing is my comforter

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you did this. I loved reading it.

    I know! Austin told me you guys confirmed. I'm so excited. It's going to be so beautiful. He's really excited because you guys are such a cute couple and all creative so it will make for some amazing pictures. I'd love to get together some time if you're up for it! Maybe you, me, and Chelsey before she runs away and gets married!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bff, let's watch Dexter together whilst snuggling and drinking Orangina. Maybe we can color some too.

    ReplyDelete