Tuesday, July 24, 2012

growing



this belly is growing bigger and bigger.
my jeans hardly button anymore
and all i want to wear are skirts and maxi dresses.
i absolutely love it.

on thursday i'll be 16 weeks
and that blows my mind.
16 weeks!
that's almost 20!
january will be here before we know it.

i think i felt him/her move for the first time.
i'm still not 100% sure
but now every night before i go to sleep
i lie really still and try to feel it again.
i haven't yet
but i know i will soon.

happy tuesday.

5 comments:

  1. I've been following you on pinterest for a few months & just found your blog. Happiness.

    I love your style and photos.

    Congrats to you, your husband and your future baby! I will keep tuning in.

    http://beautifullysimmmple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Jenny, what a lovely post! I found your blog via Rockstar Diaries and have been reading it for a while, was delighted to see you were pregnant. Exciting times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to rub that little belly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness- your blog and this pic are equally STUNNING! So glad I stumbled across it! And super excited for you and your growing belly! Isn't pregnancy the craziest?!

    ReplyDelete