Monday, November 12, 2012

baby girl

the 2 x's are on her eyes, and that's her little hand and arm by her face!!!

on friday we had our second ultrasound
to check a couple spots on my placenta that showed up on my 20 week ultrasound.
this was hopefully my last one
since the spots have gone down half in size
but we'll have to wait and see what my midwife says.

i can't even put into words how amazing is was to see our little girl.
last time we saw her she was so tiny
and just looked like a skeleton.
but this time,
this time she looked like an actual baby!
she was sleeping with her little hand by her face
and she woke up and moved around a couple of times.
my heart melted into a puddle.
we decided it looks like she has my eyes and eyebrows
and apparently she's got some looong legs.

i just can't wait to meet her.
i can't believe that in 9 short weeks
maybe sooner
maybe later
she'll be in my arms.

and i think we decided on a name.
i can't wait to share it with the world once we meet her and make sure it fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment