Tuesday, May 19, 2009

i don't like crowds

tonight i went to my friends graduation at my old high school and it was loud and crowded 
and i couldn't even move so i started to freak out 
because i hate being around tons of people,
it makes me so scared,
and i just wanted to find a quiet corner but there wasn't one
and girls are just plain mean
and i am so glad i'm not in high school anymore.

all i want to do is cuddle with bennett
and he will kiss my forehead and my freckle by my nose
and rub my belly
and tell me that everything's ok.

but he is two states away
and i miss him so much it makes my heart hurt.
i don't like night time.

1 comment:

  1. aww he will come back before you know it :)
    you should preoccupy your time making pretty things, crafts, drawing, reading, cooking, writing,watching some shows online or anything you like to do and before you know it time will have flown by ^_^
    <3 eve

    ReplyDelete