Sunday, May 10, 2009

mother's day

being sick is the worst. bennett and i laid in bed for 7 hours yesterday and tried to watch episodes of the office online despite our constant coughing and nose blowing. however, it was nice to both be sick so we could cuddle and feel miserable together. but then i wake up this morning to find out i have a sinus infection and the beginning of an ear infection. boo.

on a happier note, it's mother's day! i'm going home tonight to eat dinner with the family because i unfortunately couldn't make it to church with them this morning. i realized today that i really don't tell my mom enough how much i love her. she is incredible. she would do absolutely anything for me and my sisters. i forget sometimes how much she does for us and how blessed i am. so here's a reminder to you and to myself: make sure you take the time to tell those you love how much they mean to you. life is short.

happy mother's day mom!


2 comments:

  1. Jenny!
    I love you!
    How I wish I was there to bring you gallons of orange juice to help you get well again.
    Miss you already, little button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mom's adorable.

    ReplyDelete